ABout Pandurang Taware
Father of Agri Tourism Concept, India
- National Tourism Award Recipient 2012, by Department of Tourism Government of India by the Hands of Hon’ble President of India @ New Delhi , March 2013, for Best Responsible Tourism Project.
- Winner, Wild Asia 2012 Responsible Tourism Awards 2012,by Wild Asia, Malaysia@ ITB Singapore Oct 2012 for Community Engagement & Development & Cultural Preservation
- Winner, Global, Responsible Tourism Award 2011, by Responsible Travel, London @ WTM London, Nov 2011, for Conservation of Cultural Heritage.
- Finalist, Global Tourism for Tomorrow Award 2011, by WTTC London @ Global Tourism Summit May 2011 Las Vegas, USA for Community Benefit Tourism.
- National Tourism Award Recipient 2010, by Department of Tourism Government of India by the Hands of Vice President of India @ New Delhi, March 2010, for Most Innovative Tourism Product.
Agri Tourism Advantages
Diversify and increase income sources.
Share challenges and satisfaction of your lifestyle with others.
Develops interpersonal and communication skills.
Agri-tourism creates employment opportunities for farmer’s family members.
Supplements the family’s income.
One of the most rewarding aspects of Agri-tourism for many farmers is the opportunity to provide the public with a better understanding of what agriculture is really about.
It is also an opportunity to enhance the community’s economic potential.
Relatively less expensive.
London, Nov 9, 2011: Pune based Agri Tourism Development Corporation (ATDC) has recently won the most prestigious global responsible tourism...Read More